IPRC Recruitment 2018 01 Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Vacancy
IPRC Recruitment 2018 01 Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Vacancy Apply through Official website www.iprc.gov.in. The last date for submission of online applications is 20.07.2018. Other Details Like age limit, Educational qualifications, Selection process, Application Fees and How to apply are given below.
Organization Name: ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IPRC Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ – 01
M.E./M.Tech. in Industrial Safety in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 60% of marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale AND Pre-eligibility qualification of B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical or Chemical engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% of marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 point scale
Age limit as on 20.07.2018 is 35 years. The minimum age for applying is 18 years. Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government of India Rules.
Pay Scale Details for IPRC:
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs.56,100/- per month.
– The mode of selection for the posts will be Interview.
– However, based on the quantum of online applications Written Test will be conducted for – shortlisting the candidates for Interview.
– Whereas, the Educational Qualification prescribed and the benchmark is only MINIMUM REQUIREMENT and the same does not automatically make applicants eligible for Written Test/Interview.
– The Centre may adopt initial screening to shortlist the applicants for the Written Test based on the academic performance.
– Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview.
– The Written Test will be conducted only at Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu
Exam Fee / Application Fee Details:
There will be a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only).
Women applicants; Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) applicants are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
A Personalised Fee Payment Challan, in triplicate, containing the Name of the applicant, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number, Advertisement No. and Post Code; and Application Acknowledgement Form will be automatically generated while registering an ON-LINE application.
The applicants have to download Personalised Fee Payment Challan and Application Acknowledgement Form from the link given in the Advertisement page by providing necessary details such as Registration No. and Date of Birth. The applicants may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) for remittance of application fee on any working day between 02.07.2018 and 20.07.2018.
How to apply:
1. Log on to IPRC Careers Page at the official website to www.iprc.gov.in
7. Submit the application & Make Payments
8. Take a print out of Recruitment 2018 online application form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 02.07.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 20.07.2018
3. Date of Examination: Aug/Sept 2018
Online Application & Official Notification Links: