IWAI Recruitment 2018 05 Inland Dredge Master Vacancy Apply
IWAI Recruitment 2018 05 Inland Dredge Master Vacancy Apply through Official website www.iwai.nic.in. IWAI invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Inland Dredge Master post in Inland Waterways Authority of India. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.iwai.nic.in. The last date for submission of applications is 20.07.2018. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
IWAI Recruitment 2018 05 Inland Dredge Master Vacancy Apply Details:-
Organization Name: Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Noida.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IWAI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Inland Dredge Master – 04 Posts
2. Inland Dredge Master – 01 Post
Candidates who have completed 10th with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Certificate of competency as Driver/Petty Office from Technical Branch/ Dredge Master or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply IWAI Recruitment 2018
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 35 Years), (For Post 2 – 30 Years). Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IWAI official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Scale Details:
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/4600/- Grade Pay
Candidates will be selected based on Trade Test, Swimming Test, Interview
How to Apply:
Take a print out of application form
6. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Assistant Secretary (R&T), Inland Waterways Authority of India, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201301 (U.P.)”.
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 20.07.2018
Important Links :